Workers Comp Attorneys
Personal Injury Attorneys with over 40 years of experience in workers compensation cases
Workers Compensation Attorneys
Certain careers carry a higher risk for injury than others, but even the safest of careers can pose a threat to your health. The reasons do vary, but some reasons may include ignored safety precautions, faulty or malfunctioning equipment, or other unsafe conditions that may cause serious or even life-threatening injuries in the workplace. If you have suffered an injury at your place of work, you may be entitled to compensation beyond what your employer may offer. This is where the law firm of Snyder Law Group can help you secure what is rightfully yours.
Workers compensation laws were enacted to aid employees and their families in the event of a workplace injury. If you are out of work for a period of time, workers’ compensation should cover your costs of recovery, including lost wages, vocational rehabilitation and medical fees as well as other medical expenses.
IF YOU ARE INJURED AT WORK
- Notify your employer immediately, do not hide your injury.
- Seek medical treatment for your injuries and follow all medical doctor’s recommendations.
- Contact the law offices of Snyder Law Group to file your claim.
- Keep track of all expenses and lost time from work.
- Do not speak with the insurance company representatives, let our experienced attorneys be your representation.
Unfortunately, employers and insurance companies do not always act in a timely manner when paying benefits, or may deny benefits entirely. If your employer or insurance company is not working with you to pay your claim, you need to contact the law firm of Snyder Law Group, Attorneys at Law. We will fight for what is rightfully yours to recover workers’ compensation benefits that you need for lost wages, pain and suffering.
WHAT INSURANCE COMPANIES DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW
- It is not necessary to give the insurance company a recorded statement.
- You may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits even if you caused your own injury.
- Even though you had a prior injury to the same area, you may still be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits.
- You may even be owed compensation for your mileage, parking, and prescriptions.
- You may be owed money for your permanent injuries and scarring.
At Snyder Law Group, our personal injury lawyers specialize in workers’ compensation claims call 1-610-265-8050