1-610-265-8050 erik@snyderinjurylaw.com

What should you do if you’ve been involved in a car accident?

If you’ve been in a car accident you should SIN. What do I mean by that?

I mean think…

  • (S) safety,
  • (I) investigation, and
  • (N) notice.

By safety I mean you should stop and check to see if everyone is alright. If someone’s been injured call 911 immediately.

By investigation I mean you should exchange information with the other driver. Get their name, their number, their insurance company information, take pictures of the scene and take pictures of their license plate.

Finally, notice. The first thing you want to notice is yourself. If you’ve been injured, seek medical treatment immediately. Next, notify your insurance company. Let them know you were in an accident.

Then, notify an attorney. They will tell you what to do next.

If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident and you sustained injuries and property damage call us at (610)265-8050.