IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS BEEN IN A SERIOUS AUTO OR TRUCK ACCIDENT, IT IS IMPORTANT TO ASSESS THE SITUATION IMMEDIATELY.
The moments after an accident occurs are crucial to your chances of recovering what you deserve.
Here are some of the more important steps to follow after being in an auto accident.
- If necessary, call for emergency response immediately
- Remain calm, secure the scene with any emergency equipment you have on hand (hazard flashers, flares etc.)
- Take very detailed notes and photographs of the accident scene before any cars or trucks are removed.
- Do NOT accept fault and only discuss the circumstances with the police.
- Notify your insurance company if your vehicle has received significant damage, or you have reason to believe you will be sued.
- Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer or one of our specialists at Snyder Law Group to discuss your options.
If you are seriously injured in an auto or truck accident, our skilled personal injury lawyers will come to you! We offer our services to residents of the following counties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey:
- Montgomery County
- Lehigh County
- Chester County
- Delaware County
- Berks County
- Camden County
- Gloucester County
- Bucks County
- Burlington County
- Philadelphia County
CONTACT SNYDER LAW GROUP
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident, don’t hesitate to call our personal injury specialists. Our personal injury team has 40 years of experience handling auto and truck accident cases.